I love Ibiza. London and Stockholm aside, it’s is my summer happy place in Europe. I’ve been going for years now so whenever there’s an opportunity to come back, count me in! I recently joined Spanish luxury brand Loewe and my beloved Jonathan Anderson to celebrate the Loewe summer pop-up store opening at the El Museu d’Art Contemporani d’Eivissa (MACE) in Ibiza’s Old Town.
The pop up store carries a ton of terrific summer and beach-friendly essentials. They have the entire range of the gorgeous John Allen collaboration including beach towels, totes and pouches. They also have the classic espadrilles, eyewear, small leather goods and a select number of ready-to-wear looks.
If you’re in Ibiza before the summer ends be sure to swing by the pop up store.
Loewe Ibiza Pop Up
El Museu d’Art Contemporani d’Eivissa (MACE)
Ronda Narcis Putget,
s/n 07800 Ciudad de Ibiza
The only time I get to watch movies is when I’m on a plane so when Susie Bubble and her boyfriend Steve invited me to go to the cinema just this past Saturday, I had to say yes. It’s been quite awhile since I last went to a movie theatre. The three of us saw the new film, “The Diary of a Teenage Girl” starring Bel Powley, Kristen Wiig, Alexander Skarsgard, at the Curzon cinema in Soho.
A few things —
1) I love Kristen Wiig
2) I love Alexander Skarsgard even more. *SWOON*
3) Bel Powley, at times, reminded me of Stefani Germanotta aka Lady Gaga but without makeup.
4) Don’t be misled by trailer.
5) It’s a very beautiful, riveting coming of age movie.
6) I love the visuals.
7) Every time I see flared jeans the first thing that comes to mind is “Vuitton, Ghesquiere, Vuitton”
8) There’s lots of sex on the film.
9) There’s way too many drug scenes. Everyone’s drunk and high.
10) The mom, the children, the stepdad are all doing drugs on the film. It was the 70s.
11) Yes, sex with Alexander Skarsgard.
It’s fascinating to see a film with a young, teenage girl embracing her feelings and her thoughts about sexuality — and this happens in real life. I won’t spoil it by sharing the key storylines but I suggest that you watch this beautiful film.
Greetings from Rome! I’m thrilled to be back as a guest of Valentino for their Haute Couture show. Watch the livestream online — the show will start at 7:30PM Rome Time (1:30PM New York City Time).
Valentino dressed me in a four-leaf clover suit from their fall winter 2015 menswear runway collection.