Caption This: On The Front Row
A Twitter follower recently spotted me on this item at British Elle's Fall/Winter 2010 Runway supplement.
Rachel Zoe, Christopher & Tammy Kane, Anna Piaggi, Me, Lindsay Lohan, Clive Owen and Courtney Love.
How would you caption that photo?
- “Sorry about the queue guys. The nurse will see you now, Ms Zoe. I hope you haven’t been to the bathroom before you came.”
- Being mentioned in one sentence with Lindsay Lohan and Courtney Love can’t be a good thing. Before you know it people will speculate on your substance abuse problem.
- Did Clive Owen effectively just de-closet himself?
- Clive Owen’s dropped his standards, being seen in that lineup, it’s not exactly Reservoir Dogs.
- "I can make out a woman who looks rather like Halle Berry, but can’t spot Bryanboy."
I just think it's amusing to be included in that list of boldface names… special thanks to British Elle for the lovely mention.
photo via: twitpic