Tears and Joy Outside Stockholm Arlanda Airport

Tears or joy? Happy or sad? Let me know what you feel after watching this video. Don’t you just love my Hello Kitty pillow?

</object

When I saw the trailer of Drew Barrymore’s new film, Going the Distance, I thought to myself, hang on a sec… that’s me! I can’t wait to see it.

Long distance is a bitch but what can one do eh?

The most important thing I guess is that there’s someone out there in the world who makes me complete.

[pinit]
  1. dean says:

what does he look like?!??!?!?!

2. B says:

Haters. I love this video babe! You know it’s because of you that I’m in a long distance relationship. Not long to go though before we’re in the same country but it has taken almost 4 years!! I think people who have a nice mix of independence, maturity and commitment can survive an LDR. If you are clingy and have no hobbies or career you’ll just die missing/thinking about the other person too much.

3. Roch says:

when I saw the preview of going the distance, I know that I would be able to relate to it. Can’t wait to watch the movie

4. Sounds like you’re still in the courting phase, which is cute, sweet & fun!
    But let me know when either of you decide to take that further step where one would have to move for the other. That’s when the honeymoon stage is over and you are welcomed to reality!
    The process of administration, politics, work, money, friends & family (and learning a new language) will shock the shit outta you!
    Would you give up ,or maybe, then take your relationship seriously enough to commit through every obstacle thrown?
    I’ve been lucky, very lucky! But for many others, the road is the not the same.
    Good Luck BB!

5. phoebe says:

awwww ang cute nyu! kakainggit!

6. Daoud says:

That was the cutest video you’ve shared here at Bryanboy.com! If he makes you complete, then the distance is worth it! Go go Bryan!

7. Xann says:

It makes me sad because I’d love to have that myself one day. Even if it’s long distance.. But it also makes me happy cause even if I don’t know you, I think you deserve someone that makes you complete.
    Oh and I looove the pillow!

8. Jean says:

Awww, this is so cute. It kinda made me feel sad. But I’m so happy that you’ve found someone who makes you really happy. I’m rooting for the two of you. Best of luck! :)

9. tinkerbell says:

i really love your pillow, it’s soooooooooo cute!

10. Hi, BB! Are you with a Swedish boy? I used to live in SE and found the Swedes the handsomest in the world! Lived with 6 of them (I was the only girl) and it was fun, fun, fun!
    Anyway, I hope you and dearie survive the distance. I know from experience that LDR’s can work! :)

11. missariadne says:

Hi,I love your blog.Kisses from Portugal!

12. Lala says:

Being in a relationship is sweet but come on…of all ppl. I would have expected more from you – “makes me complete” is very gag worthy!

13. Juanduh says:

hahaha
    i love it.

14. cz says:

he sounds old…? but hey soooo cute you guys!