What's Inside My Dream Handbag
Let's say you got mugged on the street and someone ran away with your handbag.
Santa Claus then appeared out of nowhere. He realized he forgot to give you a present last Christmas because he was drunk so he offered to buy you a new bag and a few little nifty things (without being too outrageous so no, absolutely no Himalayan Birkins please) to get you back on track. What would you get? Here's mine…
- [here] Mulberry yellow leather "Alexa" bag – £790
- [here] Smythson of Bond Street "Life is Beautiful" panama notebook – £59
- [here] Alexander McQueen lip print silk chiffon scarf – $315
- [here] Martin Margiela discoball wallet – £179
- [here] Creed Sublime Vanille fragrance – $475
- [here] Nokia N97 phone – $450
- [here] Linda Farrow for Giles Deacon sunglasses – £175
- [here] Alexander McQueen metal spiked cuff bracelet – £275
- [here] Hermès Dogon card case – $760
- [here] Tiffany & Co. golf ball and tee ballpoint pen - $145
- [here] Nutra-Trim Weight Management chewing gum – $27
Yes I know.
I *had* to throw in the chewing um there cause I need it. Haha!
Don't ask me why I don't have contraceptives there. I'm a nun!!!!
photos via net-a-porter, smythson of bond street, browns, oki-ni, ebay, hermes, tiffany, amazon