Nokia DiscOVIries Contest Update – Week 5
[contest sponsored by ovi by nokia philippines]
I was talking to my friend Phil in NY last night and we both agreed that it’s crazy that Christmas is just around the corner… it’s next week! I still haven’t finished my holiday errands let alone all the overdue work that piled up on my plate over the past month.
Anyway, I wish I was back in NYC. I think it’s the best place in the world where you can really feel the yuletide spirit. Check out this Christmas tree that I saw somewhere during one of my late night strolls. It’s a huge tree made out of many smaller trees.
If you live in the Philippines, I want you to take photos of YOUR Christmas tree at home. I don’t care how small or big or how simple or elaborate it is. Just take a photo of what your christmas tree looks like and share it on OVI!
To join the contest:
1. Create an OVI account and activate your OVI email address
2. Once you have your OVI account set-up, upload your photo entries photo on this special OVI folder. If you are having problems using that link, go to THIS alternative link (be sure to be logged on though).
3. Be sure to include your name, your OVI email address and a short description of every photo you upload.
4. You may submit as many photos/entries as you want as long as it matches the theme, in this case, 2009 CHRISTMAS TREE.
5. You must own the rights to the photo.
The entry I like the best shall win a P2,000 Ayala electronic gift
check. Deadline for this week’s contest is this Monday, December 21,
2009 so submit your entries ASAP.
Again, this contest is available to residents of the Philippines only.