Non-Fashion People Have Fashion Feelings, Too
It’s been quite a while since I last did a social experiment involving fashion so here’s another one for sheeeeeez and giggles.
I trolled around teh interwebs earlier today and asked four heterosexual American males of different backgrounds to give me commentary based on fashion-related images I sent them. These are your “average joe”-type of people who have no idea what is Laura Hollins’ stage name or who designs Ungaro or where the hell Carmen San Diego, I mean KASS, is.
The results are effing hilarious. Click the first link to begin. I’m warning you — it’s a long read!
- Lanvin spring 2009 leopard-print dress
- Raf Simons spring 2009 white “SHOW” sandals
- Alexander Wang spring 2009 stretch dress
- Lanvin high-top sneakers
- Proenza Schouler PS1 bag in black
- last but not the least, Agyness, Lara, Sasha and Tanya D!
On my next installment, I’m gonna do them Brits! I’ll also turn the tables and ask fashion people to give me commentary based on images submitted by non-fashion people.