Facts & Figures
- Bryanboy, a former website designer, originally started Bryanboy.com as a travel journal in October 2004. Bryanboy.com is primarily a personal blog but it has since evolved into a fashion & pop culture site.
- Bryanboy was given front-row and backstage access to Australian Fashion Week Spring 2008/2009.
- Bryanboy is Marc Jacobs’ favorite blog.[reference]
- Marc Jacobs named an ostrich handbag from his fall/winter 2008 collection "the BB" in Bryanboy’s honor. [reference]
- Winner of Best Fashion & Lifestyle Blog, Philippine Blog Awards 2007
- Fourth Place, Gay Bloggies 2007
- Best Asian Weblog Semi-finalist, 2006 Weblog Awards
- Winner of Most Humorous Blog, Best Asian and Best Diva awards, Gay Bloggies 2006
"A deliciously funny read obsessed with all things fashion."
– Conde Nast Portfolio Magazine (May 2008 Issue) [reference]
"A cult read in fashion circles"
– Style.com (May 2, 2008) [reference]
"Famous for witty and often bitchy fashion commentary, Bryanboy is so respected in the fashion blogosphere."
– The Age Melbourne, Australia (May 4, 2008) [reference]
"Asia’s Blog Stars"
– Singapore Straits Times (May 25, 2008) [reference]
"A NEW breed of power broker arrived at Rosemount Australian
Fashion Week: the blogger."
– Sydney Morning Herald, Australia (May 4, 2008) [reference]
– Corriere Della Sera, Italy (March 2008) [reference]
"Marc Jacobs wrapped around finger of this gay Filipino blogger."
– Gawker (February 2008) [reference]
For more international press references, click here.
Lovely Readers & Friends
Terron Wood (Polo Ralph Lauren), Simon Nessman (D&G), Blaine Cook (Calvin Klein)
Sonny Vandevelde & Rachel Clark
Chloe Dao, Winner of Project Runway Season 2
Jodhi Meares, host of Australia’s Next Top Model
Nick Snider (Prada)