Kasia Struss is Spring 2008′s Catwalk Queen!
The fashion show report card is out! Polish model Kasia Struss is Spring 2008′s catwalk queen having walked a mindblowing 75 runway shows in New York, London, Milan and Paris in a span of four agonizing weeks! Bitch really worked it out like a proper show pony.
Congratulations Kasia Struss!
2nd Place: Olga Sherer and Tanya Dziahileva with 73 shows under their belts.
Click click click to find out whether or not your favourite girl made the Top 20 list.
Kasia Struss reminds me of Mini Anden and Reese Witherspoon.
Kasia Struss opened Anteprima, Jil Sander, Jill Stuart, Malo, Phi, TSE, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Balenciaga, Costume National, Giambattista Valli and closed Armand Basi, Jil Sander, Pringle of Scotland, Malo, Ohne Titel, TSE, Antonio Berardi, Chloe, Giambattista Valli.
2nd Place: Olga Sherer and Tanya Dziahileva went to 73 fashion shows…
Olga Sherer opened Louise Golden, Luella, Derecuny, Frankie Morello, BCBG Max Azria, Lanvin, Viktor & Rolf and closed Amanda Wakeley, Matthew Williamson, Paul Smith, Sinha Stanic, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Frankie Morello, Moschino, Doo.Ri.
Olga Sherer backstage at Doo.Ri Spring 2008
Tanya Dziahileva opened Amanda Wakeley, Ashley Isham, Nathan Jenden, Iceberg, Versace, Ann Demeulemeester, Christian Lacroix and closed Biba, Jonathan Saunders, Nathan Jenden, 6267, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Thakoon, Celine, Christian Lacroix, Valentino.
Tanya Dziahileva at Christian Lacroix Spring 2008 backstage.
Third place is Alyona Osmanova with 72 shows.
Alyona Osmanova opened Behnaz Sarafpour and closed Marc by Marc Jacobs, Yigal Azrouel and Wunderkind.
Alyona Osmanova at Prada Spring 2008
4) Alana Zimmer with 69 Shows
5) Irina Kulikova with 67 Shows
6) Iekeliene Stange, Vlada Roslyakova with 66 Shows
Vlada Roslyakova at Prada Spring 2008
7) Flavia Oliveira with 64 Shows
8) Suvi Koponen with 63 Shows
9) Magdalena Frackowiak with 62 Shows
10) Diana Moldovan with 61 Shows
11) Sheila Marquez with 60 Shows
12) Sasha Pivovarova and Siri Tollerod with 59 Shows
13) Anna Barsukova and Chanel Iman with 58 Shows
14) Behati Prinsloo, Lily Donaldson, Rachel Clark, Viviane Orth with 57 Shows. WOW!!!!!
Hurrah for two of my favourite girls, Rachel Clark and Viviane Orth!!!
Rachel Clark at Lanvin Spring 2008.
15) Jessica Stam with 56 Shows
16) Natasha Poly with 55 Shows
17) Anabela Belikova with 54 Shows
18) Denisa Dvorakova with 53 Shows
19) Bruna Tenorio, Carolina Pantoliano and Lindsay Ellingson with 52 Shows
20) Coco Rocha and Daiane Conterato with 51 Shows
And there you have it. Congratulations girls for a brilliant show season!
Guess who’s not on the list?
Good ol’ Heidi is right.
One day you’re in, the next day you’re out.
Just kidding, Snejana. LOL
PS. Special mention/thanks to Faith Akiyama for all her efforts in counting this sort of crap. Girl…. you’re OBSESSED! Obsessed I tell you. Hahahaha!