2007 Academy Awards: Bryanboy
OK OK ENOUGH ALREADY! My god, I just checked my inbox and over 300 people emailed me with questions about my super fabulous dress. Yes, I know the dress is beautiful. Yes, I know the colour suits me perfectly and yes, I look soo fucking gorgeous in it. And contrary to what some of you are thinking, NO, it’s NOT MY BODY ON THE PHOTOGRAPH and no, you certainly didn’t miss the gender reassignment surgery.
My dress came from no other than Dolce & Gabbana. Fuck that gold man trophy they give out to Academy award winners — my trophy is way better than theirs!!!
(Sorry Snej for vandalizing you. I know I sound like a total fan girl freak but you should know that I love you more than my own mother and that’s a lot coming from me because I usually like fit, athletic light brown haired guys with uncut penises.)
I was just looking at my homepage and I definitely went overboard with my little Academy Awards special. I think it’s best to "clean" some of me entries and move them to a special area of my website. It makes perfect sense to do so because Paris is right here and right now. If you missed some of the action, here are the links that you should go to, for easy reference. As for Jennifer Mud, I’ll keep her right where she belongs.
- [here] 2007 Academy Awards: Bryanboy’s Worst-Dressed List
- [here] 2007 Academy Awards: Designer Extravaganza
- [here] 2007 Academy Awards: Reese Witherspoon
- [here] 2007 Academy Awards: Kate Winslet
- [here] 2007 Academy Awards: Emily Blunt
- [here] 2007 Academy Awards: Jennifer Lopez
- [here] 2007 Academy Awards: Jennifer Hudson Looks Like a Baked Potato
- [here] 2007 Academy Awards: Nicole Kidman
- [here] 2007 Academy Awards: Bitch Fight of the Voices
- [here] 2007 Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actress – Jennifer Hudson
- [here] Vanity Fair Party: Linda Evangelista
And there you have it. I know there’s soo much more and crap but that’s what your favourite gossip websites are for.
For other Celebrity hoola baloo, be sure to check the "Celebrity Gossip" link on the top navigation bar of my home page. I’ll update it with whatever it is that I find interesting.
Now if you excuse me, I have a fedex package to pack. I gotta return this dress to Dolce & Gabbana or else I’m fucked!
Let’s go back to regular programming — BLOGGING ABOUT ME, ME, ME AND NOBODY ELSE BUT ME!!!!!
I love you all! Email me and tell me you love me. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS +63.915.785.1492.