27 Things I Want N-O-W!
Credit cards at ten paces boys and girls… get ready to shop, shop, shop (for meeeeeeeee)!!!!
1. Karen Walker sunglasses
2. See by Chloe banana print t-shirt (€60) and overall-style dress (€213)
Bryanboy’s note: I really really really love the bananas. Reminds me of those banana and pineapple swimsuits Stella McCartney did for Chloe back in the dark ages. The overall dress is cute, too. I wanna wear both with plain black tights underneath. I thought the dress is too girly but what the fuck, they’re overalls and I’ve worn far too girly shit in my time.
3. Cambridge shoes (£150 and £135)
4. Yves Saint Laurent DOWNTOWN handbags in patent leather (€1195)
5. Alberta Ferretti gold chain belt with black chiffon (£85)
6. Acne Jeans men’s Ambition Naples yellow cardigan (€200) and women’s Hep Hay jeans (€190)
Bryanboy’s note: you must be absolutely insane if you don’t own a pair of Acnes.
7. Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair tank tops
Bryanboy’s note: love love these tank tops
8. Chloe empire-waist vintage jacket
Bryanboy’s note: gawwwd. I’m REAAAALLLLY digging this whole mustard/taxi cab yellow colour…
9. Boucheron large MEC watch
Bryanboy’s note: one of my many, many dream watches…
10. Celestina mother-of-pearl clutch (US$1,115)
Bryanboy’s note: hola bitches, Celestina bags are designed (and made) in my homeland, land of the brown, l’exotique and the natives aka the fabulous third world!
11. Comme des Garçons pearls
12. Miu Miu Nappa Matelasse Bag (US$1,445)
Bryanboy’s note: I loooooooooooooooooooooove it.
13. L.A.M.B leopard-print cashmere hoodie (US$325)
Bryanboy’s note: sooo trashtastic!
14. Alexis Bittar Lucite stud bangle (US$245)
15. Bottega Veneta men’s Moro-Nero bag in nappa leather
Bryanboy’s note: Bottega leather is super, buttery soft. I bet you’ll cum in no time if you rub Bottega leather against your genitals. Been there, done that etc.
16. Hermès Interchangeable leather bracelet with straps in orange and chocolate (US$455), yellow hand-rolled silk scarf (US$320)
17. Triumvir "Fuck Your Clique" tee (US$38 international, US$30 in the USA, shipping included)
Bryanboy’s note: I love, love this tee!!! The message says it all! If you’re a misfit like me, BUY THIS T-SHIRT NOW AND TELL THEM I SENT YOU.
18. Yukiko Paris mink clutch bag (￥84,000)
19. Wood Wood Bowler earing (about €54; sold per piece, NOT by pair)
21. Azzedine Alaia for 7 for All Mankind Alaia skinny jean (US$159)
Bryanboy’s Note: WTF… Nobody fucking told me Alaia collaborated with 7 for All Mankind. I HATE YOU!! ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKING WHORES!!!!
22. Filippa K Striped cotton wool cardigan and silk structure tank top.
Bryanboy’s Note: one of the superdupersupersuper infinity super Swedish designers ever. I looove this look. You know I have a weakness for stripes and the tank is interesting too. Another tip: Filippa K makes the best boxers for guys, too.
23. Marc by Marc Jacobs Signature Stripe Tee (US$168)
Free Ground Shipping at eLUXURY.com!
Bryanboy’s note: I LOVE STRIPES. ENOUGH SAID.
24. Luis Morais men’s Snake necklace in 14k yellow gold with diamonds (US$1,935)
25. Kenneth Jay Lane White enamel-plated cuff bracelet with multi-colored glass crystals (£150)
Bryanboy’s Note: Kenneth Jay Lane is THE ultimate costume jewelry costume designer. NYC socialites favour him more than any other.
26. Marni gray sleeveless top (US$298) and black silk georgette top with horizontal folds and rear buttoning (US$268).
Marni Online Store
27. Gucci white leather lace-up shoes and rubber sole (US$395), white double velcro sneakers with signature web detail (US$395), ash blue suede moccassins with bamboo tassel (US$395), black boots with buckle detail and 1.2" heel (US$795)
Whew! God it took sooo much time cropping/etc all these photos but yeah, that’s my purge of the day. I had to get it out of my system otherwise I won’t be able to sleep at night.
Questions? Email me at email@example.com or SMS +63.915.785.1492. (no weight-related messages silvous plait.)
I love you all as always.