Blah blah blah yaddi yaddi yadda.
#1 - Blah blah blah, yaddi yaddi yadda. I’m here on the cafe, wasting my time away. I wanna thank Jason from Manila for this photo. My little interview with ICON Magazine (Philippines) is out now… which reminds me, I need to pick up my copy. Eeeek!! Media whore galore haha!
Get your hands on the latest issue of ICON Magazine. Out now on various third world newstands.
Magazines now… CENTREFOLDS later!!! Imagine a bunch of 15 year old girls and gay boys with centrefolds and posters of me, me, me and no one but me, on their bedroom walls! I feel special! I feel very, very, very, very, very special! HAHAHAHAHA! =)
#2 - Don’t you just loooooooooooove drama? Why can’t other people be happy about someone else’s success? Zillions of people have voted on this year’s Gay Bloggies and I won three (oh yes, three) awards. It’s sad that some envious child molester had to unleash vitriol because he went home empty-handed.
Gretchen Weiners where are you baby? I’m so sorry that people are sooooooo jealous of me but I can’t help it that I’m popular.
I don’t think my father, the inventor of toaster strudels, would be too pleased to hear about this:
Boybriefs, sweetie, I like what you wrote about me though. The walls of my crystal methampethamine-covered aorta would like to say thanks. I think you’re absolutely hilarious…. except the Hello Kitty part. Do you have any idea how sacred Hello Kitty is? Please… for the life of god… do not use Hello Kitty’s name in vain!
On that profound note, I would like to give you a little token of appreciation. Attention whores like moi need more people like you. Whoring myself online is no easy feat and whingeing lunatics like yourself do my job a hell of a lot easier. Thank YOU so much for giving me the time of your day. I truly, truly appreciate it.
Please email me your mailing address so I can send one out to you. Toodles!
YES, I AM A TRAINWRECK AND I LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.
You love me, I love you, let’s make babies! I’ll even let your boyfriend watch as you inject your creamy white population paste up my fat brown fanny.
#3 – I’m still on the hunt for the great white shoe. I WANT A PAIR OF WHITE WINKLE PICKERS!!!!! I’m really desperate for a pair of white pointy toes. I found the picture that sparked this whole white shoe/Mrs. M obsession/custom shoemaker/whatever - it’s a photo of my MSN buddy Mauricio’s friend in Mexico. I want shoes similar to that.
BTW, thanks to everyone who emailed me custom shoemaker referrals in Manila. I’ll definitely check them out.
#4 – 39 Days to go…
Yes, I know. It’s that fucking time of the year again. Don’t you dare say that "C" word and hand me a xanax instead. If you’re living in poverty like me and can’t afford to send out Hermès enamel bracelets or bottles of Cristal to everyone on your gift list, you may want to consider sending PERSONALIZED letters from Santa instead.
I LOOOOVE these letters!!! They were originally made for kids but you may also send them to kids-at-heart, ancient relics, statutory sex offenders, pedophiles, senior citizens, people in nursing homes, people who pretend they are 17 but in reality they’re 24, people who are forever celebrating their 26th birthday but in reality they are 38… you know what I mean.
Why send a boring Yuletide card when you can send a nice letter signed by Santa himself? These postmarked babies from the North Pole will definitely bring a smile to your loved one’s face regardless of their age, whether they’re 10, 22 or 75…
Except my face, of course. Send everyone you know a personalized letter from Santa but when it comes to me… well… I deserve better. You know what I’m like… I like anything that has a label on it. Lacroix? Christian Lacroix? I like them if they are Lacroix! HAHAHAHAH!
I’m kidding. It’s really is the thought that counts.
#5 – Laundry List
- Michelle Mason Gray cashmere cable vest with turned-down collar. Two-button wrap closure. [US$150 @ Blaec]
- Guild Razor tank; sexy racerback tank with grommet detail. Deeply scooped neckline and back. Sheer cotton. [US$165 @ Blaec]
- Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Navy sweater with bib front. Super gorgeous sweater — I love the details! Best worn with a pair of skinny jeans and a nice tailored black knee-length coat or jacket. [UK£120 @ Browns]
- MUST BUY!!!!! —-> Seventy Bistretch jacket. I LOOOOVE this jacket!! Looks fantastic with a black turtleneck/turtleneck shell. Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous! [€334 @ Luisa Via Roma]
- Christian Dior Black wool gabardine jacket. Sensational piece!! It reminds of me Charlize Theron’s dress sometime this year. Anyway, I LOVE, LOVE the bow tie details on one side of the jacket. Sadly, it’s out of my price range and a little too expensivo for me. For that amount, I’d opt for someting a little more ‘classic’ i.e. less details. But hey, if you’re looking to splurge, go right ahead and buy it. You’ll thank me later. Or better yet, buy it for me!! [€2,714 @ Luisa Via Roma]
- Chanel Black cotton voile "Chanel No. 5" square scarf. I like this scarf. I have a beach towel of the exact same design. The kiss mark is quite cute, too. [$156 @ Bluefly ]
- SUPER CHEAP! Ben-Amun Marble yarn-wrapped bangle in khaki and peach. Have I ever told you that I’m a complete sucker when it comes to bangles? For a 17-year old guy, I’ve amassed a ton of bangles over the years. I have an entire drawer filled with bangles and nothing but bangles. I think I have a video of it floating around somewhere. It’s sooo wrong but it’s soo right. I love bangles! [$19.99 each @ Bluefly ]
- Hayden Cashmere crewneck sweaters. OMFG I loove Hayden! Their crewneck sweaters are my winter "t-shirts". Hello… I may live in the third world but whenever I’m travelling somewhere north or whenever the airconditioning goes a little too cool for my skin, these lovely warm babies keep me all warm and fuzzy. I have a few of these stockpiled and they look great with anything.. a must-have on your autumn/winter wardrobe. Buy them in every colour! [$85 each @ Bluefly ]
- Missoni Plain trim zigzag sweater. Neck, cuffs and hemline come in dark green, pink and cream horizontal stripes. [UK£375 @ Browns]
- Dior Homme Black patent leather lace-up shoes. You should know by now that I’m really dangerously obsessed with pointy-toe shoes. I want a white one but this particular pair is also nice. [UK£340 @ Browns]
- Hermès Ivory striped "Liverpool" skinny tie. Last time I’ve checked, there’s about 745,308 ways to use an Hermès scarf. The same thing applies to neckties. I’m not really a big fan of button-down shirts so I don’t get to wear neckties often so I air out my frustration by using neckties in another fashion like… a belt, for instance. Buy this tie, use it as a belt with a pair of jeans, wear the triangular corner on the side and stick a cute little brooch on it. Sheer Perfection! [$131 @ Bluefly ]
I’m running out of credit on my wi-fi card and by the time I get to the counter, my credit’s already gone so I’m gonna end it here. I’m late for my doctor’s appointment. UGHHH!
Email me and tell me you wanna lick my materialistic mangina clean. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS +63.915.785.1492.
I love you all and wish me luck at the doctor’s!